Antioch Cemetery


ANTIOCH CHURCH
Established 1842
* Contributed by Barbara Crain.  Thanks, Barbara!

The Antioch Cemetery inscriptions were copied in 1963 by Harriet Vaught and Margaret Whiting.

Corrections/Additions welcome!

This Cemetery is actually in three locations.  All are located in Knights Prairie Township in Macedonia.

Old part - East of Macedonia

Antioch - West of Road (A to L)
Antioch - West of Road (M to Z)

Antioch - East of Road

Copyright 2000.  All rights Reserved


   Back to Hamilton CountyBack to Cemeteries

Midi: "Longing"
by Bruce de Boer