How will you do on this quiz?
1. What creek in Hamilton County was named for an animal that was a notorious killer of domestic animals?
2. What creek was named for an animal that hangs by his tail and loves a certain kind of fruit?
3. What creek was named for an animal that was noted for its valuable pelt?
4. Which one is named for a large animal whose feet were considered a food delicacy?
5. Which creek is named for a domestic animal good for food?
6. Which creek takes its name from the fat of animals?
7. What creek in Hamilton County has an attribute of a stubborn mule?
8. What river in Hamilton County County is named for a cooking utensil used to cook animals in?
9. What slough in Hamilton County had a name the same as a patch of vegetables?
10. A species of bird once thrived in Hamilton County--Benjamin Franklin wanted to make this bird one of our national emblems--what was the name of this bird?
Click here to Answers!
From: Goshen Trails,
Printed by permission
Back to Yesterdays Back to the Lighter Side